At last there is an alternative to spectacles and contact lenses without the surgical intervention of laser eye treatment. Developed by iGO, Overnight Vision Correction is a safe, vision correction therapy which involves fitting in a lens before bed and removing it each morning. Overnight, the lens makes your cornea flatter and the effect stays strong enough for the entire day. It’s a realistic alternative to laser eye treatment and ideal for people who like their sport or suffer from dry eye, computer vision syndrome or hay fever allergy. This remarkable process is suitable for short-sighted people (with a prescription from -1 to -8) with small astigmatism.
The benefits are:
- Freedom from lens wear all day
- Safe and reversible with no complications
- A non-surgical alternative for myopia management
- Very easy adaptation, with only overnight lens wear required
It’s ideal for anyone with short-sightedness, even children. It’s vision correction while you sleep. To enquire if your prescription makes you suitable or to book a consultation, phone now or click here.
You can find more information on overnight vision correction lenses by visiting the links below.
Clinical research and review papers about Orthokeratology/Ortho k and Myopia Control in Children:
- Slowing Down Myopia With Contact Lenses
- Seven-year retrospective analysis of the myopic control effect of orthokeratology in children
- Stablizing Myopia by Accelerated Reshaping Technique